Saturday, November 8, 2008

A song. :)

Look's like the random sunburnt mojo decided to write a song?

haha. Alright, Well, Here it goes, :)






Everytime when I go wrong,
I always think about what I've done,
Put it all on the stress,
Suck it out on a bong pipe,

It isn't the best but,
It's just what i'm fond
of,

Going around the world,
Finding answers,
Nothing there,
But the bestest,
Clue I found,
Was in front of me,
In front o'me,
Infront of me.

Never realised that she would be the one,
Tryin' be there when she needed someone,
Not trying put her on my "everything",
But just wanted to make her "something".

I walked past her,
And all i could say,
Was just five Simple words,
that,
Pop'ed Outta my head,


And I just can't make it sound so special,
Nothing but a superficial,
Line,

I walked past her,
and oh, all i could say,
was just five damn simple words,
that Pop'ed outta my head,
and i just can't make it sound so special,
Nothing much,
But a superficial,
line.


Written by me.
and Inspired By someone special.
And my oh so awesome bestie. :)



Anti-beauty- Isybb. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home