Saturday, September 20, 2008

Random much?

Haha. Hey everyone.
Woahh.
yeahh.

Today, Was freaking Random.

Arghh. Okay?

Lemme start.

I slept at 3.00,
and woke up at 5.00.
Eh?

yeahh.

then,
The whole day was boring -_-.



THEN,
During buka puasa.

I decided to sit outside of the PORCH.
and yeah. ENJOY the VIEW.

well, LIKELY,
But then.

While i was peeling and halfway Eating my Banana.

This OH SO, CUTE little monkey.
Well, He/She kinda Looks like Ellis, like whose on the MONKEY'S team? ;P
haha.

okay, Continue?

yeahh. This MONKEY. Stepped up,
and STOLE MY BANANA. (Note,The one i'm holding -_-")

OMG, I WAS SO PISSED AT THE MONKEY.
I WAS HALFWAY EATING IT BTW,

Stupiddddd.

bahh. I Don't care anymore, and
FINE, EllIS YOU WIN this time,
But still,







I WANT MY BANANA BACK.




If u saw my banana, It kinda look's like that :D
Wooo.

Okay, I think i should go and find my banana now.
Peace. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home