Sunday, August 17, 2008

Update! Sunway!

Heyy. Everyone.
Yeah. YESTERDAY WAS FUN!
WOOOHOOO.

Yeah :D
well, yesterday.
Me, Shen, Ashley, Ellis, Fatin,Danika, Hafez, Dat, Anis, Alisha, Khodi, and Alia.
Went ICE SKATING! :D

Woah. It was fun! :D

Yeah. I went Really slow at first, but then. I went faster, and faster. :D
and yeah. it was my first time :D
And like what Alia said, " You're quite good for a first timer" :P
hahas. I fell down twice? or Thrice?
But unfortunatlly, My legs hurts more than my ass :D
yeah.
well. Can't post the pics yett, coz, Buttercup didn't upload them yet :D
hahas. Yeah.
Owhh. and yeah.
Thanks to Ellis, Danika and Fatin! :D Gogo Powerpuffs :D
hahas. Thanks for the card :D
I really appreciate it :D.
So cutee :D

And yeah, I hungged it up in my room :D.
see?
Soo, Cute :D

hahas. Yeah :D.
Turns out after all.

I FOUND A TRANSPORT :D

ahahas. yeah. Thanks to Ashraff's Mom :D
yeah.

Lol.
Yesterday, Aaron wasted RM105.80 cents.
:D yeas.
It was his fault going to sushi king :D
forced us to follow him :D
haha.
YEAH.

and yeah. So that's it? :D
Wohoo :D
yeah. And wait for more updates on the pics :D

Yeah :D
Peace out?
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home