Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pioneering Course 2008.

Woah. Hey everyone,
Sry for leaving my blog "temporary" Dead?
haha. Okay.

So yeah.

I wanna update about Pioneering course 2008 :D
Woah! It was a blast!
Seriously, what would be more fun then learning how to build structures and Meeting new people?
haha. Yeah man!

Haha.
Well, I was in a patrol filled with scouts from other troops.
Like new people i met are like,
Vimell, Wai Teck, Eu Shen, Kenji, Ee jay, Guo Hao, Gui Lin, yee vonne, Aziman, Christian, and loads more!
Sry if i didn't mention your name up above. haha.
Blame my A.D.D. its like that :D
haha.

So yeah. I had fun! and our patrol tried something new, that other patrols didn't.
We tried to build a SWING! ;D
It ROCKED! woo!
Even Mr. Dawson enjoyed it! :D
ahaha. Yeah! soo.
we got a cool badge, well i think its cool! :D
and a cert. :D
haha. yeah. So, after the camp.
I'm randomly known as B.O.B.
haha. It's because of my sketch :D
yeah. I'm Bob :D haha.

SO yeah. I can't update much.
But really enjoyed the course.
they should do this more often! :D
So, that's all.
Till then.



T.T.F.N!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home