Monday, August 18, 2008

A day out!

Update on Sunway.
The pics. :)
copyrighted From eatingwordsforbreakfast.blogspot.com :D
:D




HAHAS! My son. :D too bad adam wasn't here. :D
! :D
Hahas. 3 stooges.
Syadat, sodomized? shout REFORMASI! :D
:D! I love you guys :D
This machine will bring you 10 years younger. :D
I cant fit in those :( Too big :D
OMG! Alisha! Pro pro :D
Hahas. Shoes?
OMG. I love this pic :D
Before.
After LaLafied :D
Hahas. ?
Stoned?
Omg. I need a pantyhooeee.
No, She's a bitch :D
Mr random? Are you horny?
Red haired bitch with 2 ponytails :D

I always thought they were made out of sheep fur.
:D
I love the card :D Thank youuu :D
OMG. hafez and the mamak guy :D
HAHAS :D bangla?
Hehe. I 'm scared?
Datdalis :D
Khodi :D The nicest little girl i ever met :D
Aaron, Dat, lis :D
Ashiee and lis :D
Ohh. DEF and MOJO :D

that's all :D and subscribe to my feed for more :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home