Saturday, September 27, 2008

Woah.

Hey everyone.
Yeahh,
Today has been a good week.
Well, taught it was. haha.


Woah.

Almost Less than a month to Triplex. And i'm already Excited!
haha.
I hope you Hordes out there are ready to get a taste of the Alliance's Specialty. :D
haha.

so, yeah.

Erghh.

I don't know what to post about Actually.

Just for the sake of updating my blog.
hahaha.

OWH YEAH.
That Reminds me,

I wont be able to use the Com After Raya anymore,
:(
So that means,
Till Exam ends, my blog will remain dead.
and chill, This is not my last post lahh.
aha. D:

Soo,
yeahh. I got this mask,
Well, the heck.
It's cool :D

So, I'm just gonna upload pics kay?

hehe.

Night Everyone.
and

Selamat Hari Raya.
Maaf Zahir Dan Batin! :D






Hi, Erik.
Shuffler. :)
Are my eyes bleeding?
Uhh, Yeah, I drive. But not oftenly lahh.
Something Smells Fishy. :)


Danika's word, "Casanova" haha. ;)
There you go Ameer :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home