Sunday, July 20, 2008

Woahh. Evolution of the Music industry.

Hey hey. yeahh..

Okay, So, these days, Most of the songs consist of more then one genre.
Example like The Analog girl,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_rv3kKolco
They usually mix songs with different genres. Like Dream pop and electro.
I find that quite interesting.
Or something like Daft punk.
Or Kanye west's and estelle's hit, American Boy. Bassline.
Its just the rhythm that keeps your soul into it. I don't know xD
Its just really addictive.
But, How about fusion's of songs like, err..
Soulja boy and Techno?

I dont know.

I just want your opinion.


Which do you prefer?
Electro and pop?
Rock and pop?
Electro and rock?
Or something differrent.( Drop your answer in the C'box, please!)
  
pollcode.com free polls


Hurry, And guess?
Thx :) I gotta do my Geo project now :) hhaha xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home