Friday, July 18, 2008

Cheer 08

Tututuuuu!

Helllo!!!!

Yess. I went to Cheer08 xD
haha. Yeah.
Well, nothing much. Just met my old friends :)
and like yeah.

But then again.I had a fight with,

EDWARD PANG SIEW HO'' ;)


yeahh. But like. I really miss that guy. But we're back again.
Its just a fight over something really dumb to fight over. yeah xD
And yeah, i think most of you know why.

but NVM. Back to cheer08 :)

well. Nothing to talk bout it :(

But, it was a blast! Eventhough Dynamitez got 2nd :( *GASP*

haha. But well. Okay? Camwhore pics?

You bet'cha :)


Stoned :)



Dang Kuok Ian :P



Lydia Wong :)


No, I wasn't trying to kiss him. I was trying to reach the girl behind him :P



Moustache pull? xD


Eric looks high xD Wei Bin is TFK-ing. CS is avoiding the camera, and I'm Chewing a condom :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home