Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dum di di dum, Di di di di dum dum.

Owh hey.
back back back.
And today. Because i was bored.
I found out that someone/thing has been eating my stuff in the kitchen.
and OMG. Its scary.. well, It all started when..
"Ooh, What's in this box?" i thought. (and That's a crappy webcam.)


Slowly, As i creep up to the box, to see what was inside. I discovered it was...
C- C- CC-COOKIES!

Owh what lovelable Joy i had. Looking at those tasty Dough-ey Treats. Filled with Chocolaty goodness!


And suddenly. The Cookies
TRANSFORMED


OHH, THE HORROR! The shape of misarable past, The shape of shamefull-ness, The shape of Pleasure for ladies, The shape of a cock.(a-doodle-dooo!)



And suddenly, I realised. They had nasty bites in them.. oh mymyyy. I didnt know cookies could do that xD. But my god. I think it was the....




OH GRAVE GOD! ITS THE COOOKIEEEE MONSTERR! SO, HE's BEEN EATING MY LUNCH! DANG YOU!!!!
BLOODY COOKIE BUCK-TEETH MONSTER!

Uhh.and yeah. that was it. and later..
i had a RANDOM, convo.
with Arshad, Xiu pei.
ANd LOL
BLOODY BOOBSICKLES!
YES, THERE MELTED!

ahaha. so thats my adventure today. Subscribe for early bird Updates! see ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home