Thursday, February 7, 2008

T-Shirt~ *update*

Yes~ I've got alot of people asking me,

1."are you ripping me off?, You should show me the Pic"

2." Urmm, How big's the Tee? I dont want it to be too Big/small"
3"Is it original?, or you made it yourself?"

4." Did you wear it before?"

ok~ To answer this.


1.No, Im not ripping you off, and ok2 ill show you:-
front
(Back~ ) (click on the pic for larger View)

I know it looks big~ But it's not that pic lar~
2.I dunno~ Anyone my size can fit in it~
3.It is original~ There's a label with baxx logo~ so im not lying~ Its fully original~
4 yes i did.. around 13 times~ and dont worry~ I have no Body Odour~ And i washed it ( HAND WASHED OR DRY CLEANED ONLY, NEVER MACHINE WASH)~~

Yeah, statisfied? hope So, If u got any Q's. Just ask me k? thx~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home