Saturday, January 5, 2008

1st day of school in SMK DJ~ OMFG!

Hello everyone. Yerp. The first day of school at SMKDJ. ahh. the Date. 3rd January 2008.... wow. How torchring.. Man! when i entered the hall. i felt alone.
alone.
deep inside.
emo-ish alone.
well, then Bla2 I got my class. 2 Keruing? 2keruing pokok.. wtf? WTF? i duno wth is that.. and anyways. i look like a noob. i hated it! NOBODY talked to me!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY! NO ONE!
COME'ON~~~ is it so hard to Talk to the new kid? huh? oh well. its sux. i hope itll better in teh future.. then during recess. I didnt had a chance to eat. coz the food was out. OUT. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?????? OUT! OMFG! canteen N00BZ! oh well.. Thats all. i went home. bla34323..
and done. Thanks for reading. If youre reading this and YOUre and SMKDJ-ian. please? make friends with me. lol? desprate la irfan nih. hehe. anyways. Buh BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home